- Warranty: 3 months in home warranty (labour and parts included) within the
city of Edmonton. After 3 months a 50% OFF service call is provided for up to a year.
- 6 months carry in warranty (appliances needs to be brought to the
store) out of the City of Edmonton. After 6 months a 50% OFF service call is provided up to a year
- Brand New Appliances 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Warranty does not include unit misuse (physical damage, power outage damage, delivery damage).
- Insufficient power at house (which is 240V dryers, and ovens )
- Bad or plugged venting causing such problems as “too long to dry”, blown thermal fuse, overheating.
- Insufficient water supply or proper hot and cold water supply
- Home NOT having proper standpipe for washer
- We DO NOT warranty Ice Makers
- Warranties DO NOT cover products used in professional, business, or commercial environments.
- All manufacturers supply a warranty card inside the box that will be honoured at any authorized service depot.
Brand new parts have 3 months directly with manufacturer warranty.
Used parts 3 months exchange warranty.
- Used parts will not be refunded, just exchange.
- All returns are subject to inspection upon receival and Maysfield Appliancereserves the right to deny any return if the above conditions are not met.
- Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded.
- NO return on electrical parts
All returns might apply a 5% admin fee